Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get ready.... get set.....

Ok, so we finally made it. We traveled all day yesterday from Dubuque to Bogota, and arrived around 11:30 last night. Praise the Lord that immigration didn't give us any trouble as we were entering on two different passports. (I had to come in as a Colombian, and Samuel as an American.) Right now we are staying with the Dubberlies (spelling?) and are adjusting to the altitude. On Monday I head off to my first full week of work at Emmaus Correspondence School and will be there till Friday when I head off to camp.
We praise God that we got here safely and now are excited to see His plans for the two of us.
That's all I have to say,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and your luggage all arrived on the same plane. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have fun at the dentist tomorrow! Ja ja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen said: Praying for your adjustments to Colombia, enjoy your adventure! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete