Monday, June 20, 2011

The view!

Well, today is my 17th birthday and I´m having a blast! I´m staying with a family from one of the churches here and they are so nice. The wife is 7 months pregnant and they have a three year old daughter. (I think little Sophia Easter has competion of cuteness). (BTW you have to forgive my spelling, I´m on a spanish keyboard and am lost without spell check). Anyway, this family lives on the 6th floor of an apartment building and have an incredible view of the city and mountains. Tomorrow I start working at ECS and hope to go to camp on friday. Pictures will come when I can use my own computer. So for now I wish you all a great day, may God bless you.

Oh ok so if you ever come to visit don´t be alarmed by the driving.
Also I was reading in the book of Ezekiel chapter 3 where God is telling to go to the house of Israel and preach. He said not to worry about speaking because He wasn´t sending him to a place with a strange language and that He would give him the words to say. I found this really comforting as camp is comming up and I´m not sure that I can be effective in teaching the kids what they need to know.
Well that´s all for now,
Thanks for keeping up,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Christina, happy birthday, again! It is so good to hear your perspective and your enthusiasm. I can sense that God is working in your life already this summer, oh the plans he has for you! Praying for you! Karen

    ReplyDelete