Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hi from the Easter's House

Well, I am here at the Easter's House. Plans have come together for me to be going down to Villa de Leyva Sunday afternoon. I will start working on Monday. As of right now the first job has not been settled, but it will be something smaller because next weekend there will is an elders and deacons camp coming down. As I go out for work this next week I would appreciate prayer for safety in travel as well as in my work. On top of that I have some work to do in preparation for counseling at the kids camp in a week, so I would appreciate prayer for that.
Thanks,
Samuel

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your safe arrival to camp, strength for you as you begin your projects, wisdom as you prepare for counseling, and peaceful rest when you have time for it! Keep taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete